Join My Book Club
That’s right! I am hosting a book club on Facebook called, The Strange Readers Cafe` and I would love for you to join me. For the next 75-days (from Oct. 3 to Dec. 16) we will be reading Can You See Me, Now? in this private Facebook group together.
How do I know Book Club is for me?
- If you start books but have a hard time finishing them,
- If you would benefit from the accountability of reading with a group,
- If you think you might be the only one who feels left out, passed over, or invisible,
- If you crave community with the body of Christ,
- If you would enjoy making new friends,
- If you want to engage deeper with the author and into the material,
then this book club, The Strange Readers Cafe` might be just the thing for you this fall.
How do I join the Book Club?
To join, simply follow the link below that will take you to the private Facebook page and join. After approval by an administrator of the group, you will have access.
What can I expect from the Book Club?
- You can expect to make some new friends. We will offer opportunities to get to know each other and find commonalities.
- There will be a set reading schedule that is doable!
- As the author, I will pop into the group on a regular basis to join in your discussions or comments between group members.
- There will be weekly Facebook Live opportunities to get a closer look from an insider’s perspective, ask the author questions, articulate points of discussion, understandings, share personal experiences, and pray.
- Inside you will discover a group of women who have all experienced feeling alone, insignificance, or left behind — and desire to move beyond this.
- You will be able to finish with a personal actionable plan for becoming, not only seen but spiritually invincible.
Sign me up for Book Club!
If you are ready to sign up for this 75-day journey together:
- be sure to join the Facebook Group, The Strange Readers Cafe.`
- Secure your own copy of Can You See Me, Now? (Ebook or paperback)
- Stop by the Welcome post to let us know all about you!
I can’t wait to meet you there!
For His glory,
Don’t forget to check out the FREE reading plan available about the book from YouVersion!
Have you received my FREE gift to you? Get 3 resources to help you experience more of God in your everyday life. It’s filled with practical helps for living out what really matters.
WAIT! THERE’S MORE.
If you would like to become a part of the private FB group, She Prays, we would love to have you. Click the image to join.
Did you know Cheri has over TWENTY different reading plans for you to choose from? Just click on the images below to check them out:
You can meet Cheri on the She Yearns blog for more truth-saturated, Gospel-centered encouragement like this: