I want you on my launch team!
We are thrilled to announce the opening of the Launch Team Application for my new book, Can You See Me, Now? Good news for the lonely, left out, and less than.
You might have a few questions, like what’s the book about? What do you do on a launch team,? Why should I be a part? and How do I sign up? I’m here to answer your questions and set your mind at ease.
What is the book about?
WE ALL WANT TO BELONG AND BE LOVED.
But what happens when we get passed over, left out, or seem invisible? How do you make new friends, navigate drama, and enjoy authentic connections?
Can You See Me, Now? reveals how you were handpicked by God to express love, thrive in community, and enhance the world around you. Using a Scripture approach combined with captivating stories, Cheri will show you how.
What do you do on a launch team?
There are a lot of perks to being on someone’s launch team, but we will get to that in a minute. The overall purpose is to let people know the book is coming. Then let them know the book is here. And finally, is the book worth purchasing?
How long does it last?
August 29 to Sept. 24
( The sign-up window just opened and will remain open until August 23.)
IF I CHOOSE TO JOIN, WHAT DO I GET:
- The FIRST 20 who sign up get a free digital copy of the book.
- Help. My friend, Karen, is going to make it soooo easy for us – it’s just fun.
- All members get A FREE SAMPLE (the Intro and first 3 chapters)– BEFORE it releases.
- Free swag!!!!!!!!
- Chances to win weekly prizes and a grand prize.
- INSIDER Info– knowing things only privy to team members and receiving exclusive content.
- Access to the EXCLUSIVE Strange Reader’s Cafe (which begins in October — going through the book with me for 75 days).
- DONE-FOR-YOU social media to post (so it’s a no-brainer for you.)
We’ll have weekly prizes and a GRAND PRIZE ($50 Amazon gift card!) at the end of the launch. All the details are on the application.
I’m in. How do I sign up for the Launch Team?
Just follow the link below and it will take you to a form to complete.
I’m super EXCITED! I’D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN ME!
For His Glory,